The Empowered Woman’s Road to Workplace Confidence
As a woman in a professional setting – women carry more responsibilities than ever – demands are increasingly high both at home and at work.
To fit into the male-designed model of work, many women continue to adopt a completely outdated “alpha-male” behaviour mode, in an attempt to survive the workplace. Few women know of the much more powerful solution – the FEMININE model – an effective way to achieve your goals without “becoming like a man.” In fact, your diversity as a woman is the most powerful tool in your toolbox.
This course is designed to help women thrive in their male-dominated field, finding balance between success, power, and femininity.
- Communicate and inspire confidence
- Find and express YOUR unique voice
- Sharpen your negotiation skills
- Assert your workplace boundaries
- Learn about unique and complementing values different genders offer to each in the workplace
- Maximise your potential to collaborate, be heard and respected in the workplace
Are you ready to feel empowered and communicate your values with confidence – without compromising your authentic self?
From Gender Diversity to Gender Unity
Neuroscience confirms that men and women communicate, make decisions and resolve conflicts differently. Being blind to those differences leads to wrong assumptions and gross misunderstandings between genders in the workplace. The false assumptions and sameness thinking at work have serious repercussions on risks, costs, performance and business growth of any organisation.
- Do you do business with the opposite gender?
- Do you manage or report to someone of the opposite sex?
- Do you sell and market your product or services to people who are not the same sex as you?
In this seminar you will learn:
- Why gender diversity strategies do not yield positive results and how to fix it?
- Find out why and how men and women are different and learn to appreciate each other’s unique values
- Most common gender pitfalls and blind spots that create friction between the sexes at work
- Ways of working together that complement instead of competing with other gender’s natural instincts
We only have one life to live, one life to laugh, love, and cherish. The special moments we share with our loved ones and do what we love doing are precious, but how much time do we actually have to live them?
- Is your work taking too much of your time?
- Is it sapping all your energy and you have none left to enjoy your life outside of work?
- Do you constantly feel on the verge of burning out?
In this workshop you will learn:
- Assess which area of your life needs balancing right now
- Learn how to integrate your work and life successfully and enjoy both
- Discover top time-management and boundaries setting tips